Located directly across from beautiful Playas Gemelas Beach, Casa Peregrina is acknowledged as one of the truly grand, Mexican Colonial Coastal Residences in the Puerto Vallarta area.
Situated in Sierra Del Mar, Puerto Vallarta’s finest residential gated (and manned 24-7) community on the South Side, Casa Peregrina is the landmark estate in this beautiful collection of high quality residences. Expansive and Charming, this old world villa features 10 private suites and 2 kitchens spread over 11,000 square feet of interior space, each suite is fully private from the next separated by wide hallways, soaring ceilings and beautiful artwork and furnishings. To ensure that our guests enjoy the best possible vacation experience, we have a carefully selected group of staff who have been trained by the best. Every bedroom suite is individually air-conditioned using energy efficient, ecologically friendly equipment. The living-room and dining-room areas open to expansive terraces over-looking the swimming pool (salt water treated) with expansive bay and ocean views. This indoor/outdoor living experience is the perfect combo to allow our guests to truly enjoy the beautiful temperate climate that Puerto Vallarta is so famous for.
Casa Peregrina is situated on 3 expansive lots, providing the ultimate in privacy along with a large, lush landscape which is perfect for playing in the grass or exploring Puerto Vallarta’s lush foliage. You’ll enjoy sitting under the shade of a towering mango tree, perhaps enjoying its delicious fruit if the season is right.
If it’s beach you’re looking for, take a leisurely 5 minute stroll to Playas Gemelas - widely acknowledged amongst the locals as the very best swimming beach in the bay. There you can enjoy drinks and snacks served at the private concession available exclusively to Sierra Del Mar owners and guests. You can also rent pretty much any type of water sport device or activity you can imagine. When you’re ready to hit the town, let our staff arrange for a taxi, and in less than 12 minutes you’ll be fine dining, dancing, shopping, and enjoying everything else downtown Puerto Vallarta has to offer.
There are TVs in most of the bedrooms, living room, and upstairs TV room with SKY Tv system and they are all smart TV's. There will be two remote controls for each TV. The SKY system is labelled so it is pretty much intuitive to use.
If you have any doubts please ask our staff.
Pool:We have a [heated] swimming pool .Please note that it takes a few hours to heat to the optimal temperature. The pool has salt water system. Saltwater Pools Are Gentler. No more red eyes and itchy skin
Garden:We have a beautiful garden that is the perfect scenario to practice Yoga, meditation, have a massage or simply walk the grounds and enjoy the views. A soccer net and balls are available.
- We have beach chairs and umbrellas for our guest to use when visiting the beach . Our staff can assist you with setting up at the beach that you do not have to carry anything other than your personal belongings.
- To access the beach you will need an access code and face-masks are required to enter the grounds.
- There are vendors at the beach so make sure to bring cash to buy snacks and rent water sports available.
All bedrooms feature an en-suite bathroom, safe, hairdryers, closet, and VERVAN toiletries
Bedroom 1 Yellow Master ( Tommy Bahama)
Upper Level – King Bed, impressive ocean view, Terrace, Ensuite with WC,shower,
Bedroom 2: Second Master (Marco’s room)
Upper Level – King Bed, View,terrace, sitting area, TV. Ensuite bathroom with double vanity, WC, shower
Bedroom 3: Canopy room
Upper Level – King Bed, canopy bed, partial view, Ensuite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 4: Cupula room
Upper Level – Two Double Beds, Peek-a-boo View, TV, Ensuite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 5:Master Bedroom
Main Level – King Bed, Access to garden, View, TV, Separate Living and Office area, Ensuite with double vanity, 2 showers, soaking tub and walk-in closet
Bedroom 6:Fountain room
Main Level – King Bed, Peek-a-boo view, bathroom located outside entrance with shower, TV
Bedroom 7: Patio Room
Main Level – 1 King size bed partial ocean and garden view, TV, private bathroom with shower
Bedroom 8: Boho Room 1
Lower Level – King Bed , partial ocean view, Ensuite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 9: Boho Room 2
Lower Level – King Bed, partial ocean view , Ensuite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 10: Boho Suite
Lower Level – King Bed, partial ocean view, Ensuite bathroom with shower, living area
Casa Peregrina is ideal for wedding parties of all sizes! Private Chef, Assistant/Butler, Housekeepers, Houseman and Concierge/Activities Director are all part of the team at Casa Peregrina. Chef does shopping according to menus planned and prepares breakfasts daily and guests' choice of lunch or dinner. Cost of F & B to the account of guests and there is a $40 service charge for shopping to cover the Chef's expenses. Tips are encouraged and not included!
Daily services including Sundays:
- House Manager: Oscar
- Houseman: Miguel + assistant waiter
- Housekeeper: Mary + assistant
- Chef: Jorge + Oscar Sous Chef
- The rental rates includes the preparation and service of three meals a day, plus snacks and beverages.
- The Cost of Food and Beverages is not included.
- gratuity is not included
- All rentals will require a Prepaid Deposit: a Food and Beverage deposit of USD 1,000.00
- The staff does the grocery shopping at store costs plus a 10% shopping and delivery fee over the total.
- Security Deposit USD $2,000
- With out-door dining in romantic pool-side gazebo for 12.
- Child's Highchair.
- Dining Area: Seating for 16 people.
- Fully equipped, air-conditioned with adjacent storage and laundry facilities all managed by Private Chef and Housekeepers. Featuring a state of the art, whole house water filtration system.
- Coffee Maker.
- Dishes & Utensils.
Beach View: Gorgeous beach and Bay views and just a short 4/5 minute walk to Playas Gemelas, Puerto Vallarta's best pure white sand swimming beach in the entire bay!...more
Downtown: A 12 minute cab ride to Puerto Vallarta's Romantic Zone where you will find a vibrant restaurant/bar scene year-round....more
Mountain View: Casa Peregrina is back-dropped by the lush Sierra Madre Mountain.
Ocean View: Expansive ocean views from most room, pool/common areas and gardent.
Sports & Adventure Activities:
- Deepsea Fishing.
- Fly Fishing.
- Golf Privileges Optional.
- Jet Skiing.
- Scuba Diving or Snorkeling.
- Water Skiing.
- Air Conditioning: Each Suite is individually air-conditioned as well as all interior common areas.
- Fitness Room
- Garage: 3 car garage.
- Hair Dryer.
- Linens Provided: Linens and towels are changed every 3 days.
- Towels Provided: Linens and towels are changed every 3 days.
- Washing Machine: Guest laundry service available for service fee of $10 per load.
- Clothes Dryer.
- Parking: 3 covered and 2 exterior (on-site).
- Private Pool: Salt water treated (non-chlorine).
- Bed sizes: 9 King, 2 Double
- 11 baths
- Air conditioning: Main Living areas, All Bedrooms
- Pool: Heated
- Internet: High speed wireless
- Staff: Houseman, Chefs, Assistant Waiter, Housekeepers
- 24/7 Security