From 6 to 11 bedrooms
|Low Season: 5-01-10-31|
Along Mismaloya's shoreline within a short walk to Mismaloya beach, this majestic villa home is tucked into the rocky shoreline across the bay from the islands of Los Arcos. Casa Azul Profundo is vastness and intimacy magically fused, ensuring dazzling ocean views, privacy and exclusivity. Old town Puerto Vallarta is a 12 minute taxi ride away. A local bus stops nearby every half hour.
Enter the main house through imposing antique Moroccan portals. A balustrade galleria overlooks the main level with white marble floors extending out to the infinity, azure blue swimming pool, deck with sun lounges and onto the expanse of beautiful Banderas Bay. One master bedroom site is at this level. It has its own private terrace overlooking the ocean. A cobalt blue tiled Jacuzzi invites to relax in privacy. At the opposite end of the galleria steps descend halfway to two guest bedrooms, each with private bath and ocean views. Arriving at the bottom of the staircase, a second master suite is located on the main level. Ample seating in the expansive living room faces out onto the pool and ocean. There is indoor dining, gourmet kitchen, outdoor dining under a Palapa with BBQ Grill.
Unique Features in 11 bedroom accommodation: Ocean views from all rooms and terraces; Ocean view bar. 2 living rooms. Heated infinity pool in main house; small pool in one of the guest houses. A/c in 10 bedrooms. When all 11 bedrooms are reserved, the villa can sleep up to 26 guests in 7 king, 1 queen, 5 double, 2 single beds. There are a total of 13 bathrooms, 3 Jacuzzi..
Wireless Internet. Music system throughout. iPod stations. Charcoal BBQ Grill. Purified Water System. Vonage free calls to U.S. and Canada. Safe box. Parking.
Full staff services include preparation of breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner daily, except Sundays. Sunday service is available at an additional charge to be quoted. Food and refreshments are not included in the villa rental. Villa's Concierge will arrange for Spa services to come to the villa. Wedding celebrations are invited for up to 120 guests attending the event.
|13||10 BRS||Heated||Satellite||High speed wireless||5 full hse||n/c heated pool in winter|
Azul Profundo video
Azul Profundo video
Azul Profundo Guest Comments
- "We had our wedding at this beautiful villa. It was the wedding we've always dreamed of. The villa has a perfect layout and was ideal for our reception. The staff couldn't have been more wonderful. Mike & Step (San Diego, CA)" by
- "Wow!!! We had such an incredible time. We truly didn't know what to expect, as this is the first time we have used your services. It was a vacation of a lifetime!! Thanks so much for all your attention to detail. The property Manager and staff made" by Kim, NM
- "Words cannot express what a wonderful time we had Profundo. It exceeded our expectations. The staff was wonderful, they made us feel welcome form the moment we arrived. Roger was great and very helpful. Nora is an excellent cook. The villa was in grea" by Pam, TX
- "We had a wonderful time at Profundo. It was more that we expected. Carlos, Margaritta, Roger, Gorge were all just wonderful. The food was fantastic. Carlos is not a cook he is a chef and a very good one." by Sheila & Larry, TX
- "It was more than I ever expected - and Carlos and Roger were more than wonderful! They treated us like family and everything was exceptional! The horseback riding was great, the zipline was really fun and worthwhile, the kayaks were really great and really affordable, and the boat ride with Danny, Roger's brother was over the top. The beach at Mismaloya and the restaurants there were very accommodating. We had a great time. " by Catherine, CA
- "Any experiences you would like to share: (i.e., transportation, entertainment, restaurant, beaches, etc.)? This was our 2nd time to Profundo, and this time we stayed 17 days. We brought 3 other couples with us this time, and all were more than pleasantly surprised on how beautiful it was. Rodger and the staff were wonderful, they took care of everything, and went above and beyond what you would normally expect day after day. Chewy, the cook prepared 5 star restaurant meals every day, we actually had to ask her to cut down the size of the meals, we just couldn't eat it all, but we sure tried. If anyone is looking to go for a boat ride out to some beautiful places, ask Rodger to arrange with his brother Danny, he was wonderful, and we had a great time with him. He has a pretty new boat right in Mismaloya, and he is very knowledgeable, and we felt very safe with him. We hired him 2 days while we were there, and had a great time. Can't recommend this place highly enough, I can guarantee anyone will love the peacefulness, the beautiful views, the privacy, the staff, and the incredible food. I would like to thank the owner, and Helga for picking an outstanding staff that took such good care of us, and keeping Profundo to such a high standard. We will be recommending Profundo to all our friends and anyone else that asks about vacationing in Mexico, and we will be returning ourselves in the very near future. " by Dan and Dawn, OR
- "The staff was wonderful. Roger was great with planning the dinners and the drinks, and any request that we had. He really took great care of us. Laura cooked amazing food, and maid did a nice job. The house was very nice, there were whales right out side the balcony. " by Hillary P., Denver, CO